Thursday, June 27, 2013

growing up

I think I am slowly becoming an adult for the first time. I find myself building a collection of things for my home one day and getting annoyed at only having a rented room to put it all in. I dream of beautiful furniture and decorating. Lying on the couch with a book in the early mornings without wondering who is going to pass by the lounge and start interfering with my "morning space bubble" and chitchat about the weather. 

So if someone had to ask me where I see myself in 5 years, it would be on a couch wrapped in a furry blanket of Mila with a cup of fruit tea, in my beautiful wooden-floored home thinking about how happy I am as a photographer, a crazy animal lover, a wife, a DIY woman with her own craftsroom and occasional dress-maker.

Its all possible right? Right.






No comments:

Post a Comment