Friday, June 28, 2013

the past week in photos

Forest Creek Cottage weekend away... photos to follow in a few days


Stella e Luna, 4th Avenue, Parkhurst... a magical little place soon to be crawling with people


Justin and I at his sisters wedding in March, I take too many photos of photos


 training with Mila, soon to become the real thing which means 6am mornings on Saturdays, I am not sure how I feel about this crack-of-dawn Dog School of hers...


Mila Meow....Justins cat... yes his cat has the same name as my dog... it can get pretty confusing, this is her staring at Mila Woof and digging her claws into me, apparently there can only be one "Mila"


I ordered washi tape the other day, I have been dying for it to arrive, now that I have it EVERYTHING is covered in it...I just can't help myself.


our scrapbook is getting pretty bulky with all of our trips, I may have to get an entire scrapbook just for our Thailand trip coming up in December!


Mila, getting fed up with us for not paying attention to her so she plonked herself in the decorative corner of the lounge



Its been a pretty awesome week!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment