Wednesday, July 17, 2013

chop and change


Its time again for a chop and change. My ends have been murdered by going blonde and straightening the frizziness out of them has made the split ends 10 times worse, so its time for a chop and possibly a colour change.

I am thinking about going a little bit lighter or a little bit darker than it is now and the cut like the picture below, possibly a little bit shorter. (I used "little bit" far too much in that sentence, almost lying to myself as to how committed I am to change)



What do you think?

Alexa Chung has the best hair....I'm going to be one of those people that brings in a magazine clipping of a celebrity.


*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the new look of the blog, so clean and fresh, will definitely go with your new hurr!

    ReplyDelete