Monday, July 15, 2013

optimistic

I dream of working at home, being my own boss, I mean I could wake up early, climb on the couch watch a bit of animal planet with some tea, go for a run, have some decent breakfast, work in my own personalised space with Mila under my desk, flexible times which means I could do post office runs and see the doctor at a normal hour etc, am I being way too optimistic about this?

Probably.

Definitely.


I'll just share pictures of dream spaces instead...





*

2 comments:

  1. alright girl,

    this is serious talk!! We need to find a way to do that!! that's my dream too!!! :)

    Being able to actually USE my working space at home and more than just 3 times a year!!

    Now we have to think of something we could start together that will bring us to that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,amazing post,love it.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete