Monday, July 29, 2013

the past week in photos

He makes me happen...


Finally finished knitting his snood for winter that is already half way through, oops


More and more Mila love




My first attempt at wax sealing, I'm hooked


The inseparable two, I may just be the third wheel...




I adore this photo of my two!


We winter-cleaned yesterday, socks were re-united with their partners, clothes were found, moldy chocolates were eaten and pictures were hung... this one is a photograph by Hanro Havenga, one of my favorite photographers.



*

This is the first year in 4 years that I won't be going to Oppi Koppi Festival over the long weekend coming up, I'm looking forward to a quiet joburg, making forts and watching spongebob squarepants. I am probably going to have massive FOMO the day it starts, but at least I won't be broke and have half the ground up my nose. 

*


1 comment: