Friday, July 19, 2013

the start of a sleeping pill addiction

I finally booked an appointment with the hairdresser, I decided it's time to go to a professional, I am now an adult who no longer cuts and dyes her own hair, round of applause please....

So of course last night I couldn't sleep because ALL I could think about was what I am going to say to the hairdresser, what picture I am going to take and how I am going to get away with telling him I have half a head of split ends, I use box dye and a blunt pair of scissors to cut my own hair? 

Who on earth keeps themselves up at night because they are excited to go to the hairdresser in a weeks time, I am 24 years old right? I feel like knocking myself out for 6 days JUST so that when I wake up its next week wednesday and I'm sitting in a salon chair telling a older slinky sauve man with a gold earring and purple hair to "wow me". Yes people, this is what excites me!

Now lets all look at too many pictures of Alexa Chung and daydream about scissors, swivel chairs, basins and amazing soapy head massages...




*

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you and I are both obsessed with the same person and/or her hairstyle. My appointment is in a week's time too. I have printed out two pages of Alexa Chung's face. It's not so embarrassing anymore now that I know I'm not alone, BUT I also hope your hair doesn't look better than mine....

    And I love your blog btw.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, well the pressure is now on the hairdressers!! So glad I am not the only one with this hair/face girl crush.... lets face it, who wouldn't want her hair?! I want to BE her hair!
      thank you
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey if possible please email me at tom.burrington@dogworld.co.uk. I work for a dog publication and was hoping to talk to you about your pics of your Border Collie. I tried to leave you are message before but not sure if it worked!

    Cheers

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey tom, my email address is wilderoxkirsty@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I love the feeling of a new look from a hairstyle- so excited to see your new look!! Thanks for visiting my blog- can't wait to read more of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, you are not alone in that whole anxiety thing, I get the same panic attacks about the smallest things. I also didn't sleep when I went for just a trim the other day. The second last time I cut my hair, I nearly started crying when the hairdresser showed me how much hair she would have to cut off for layers. She left it.

    ReplyDelete