Thursday, August 15, 2013

the heat


My friend "Kip" gave me two tickets to go see the movie premiere of The Heat.






The minute I saw Melissa McCarthy I knew I would love it, the first time I ever saw her was in Bridemaids and lets face it people, that movie was hilarious, if you disagree we might as well end our friendship, we have nothing in common.

So Jo and I got cosy with our free popcorn and laughed our butts off for a good hour and a half.

This basically means I recommend it. Highly.







On another note...bootcamp day two was like day one but a million times worse, I take back everything I said about it getting better halfway through, that was a big fat lie to myself. My legs feel like they don't belong to me today and if I sit down anywhere it takes me about 10 minutes to get back up again. 

I hear after day 3 you get used to it, I think thats a big fat lie too!


*



No comments:

Post a Comment